Get Found Online
Do you want more people to find your website?
There are some really simple steps you can take today that that will help you get great results that are measureable.
1) Write Well, good copy is essential. You should focus on the benefits of your products and use language that people will want to read. Of course you should do some research around the key terms people will use to search for you.
Try and include these terms in your copy and repeat key terms. But keep it clear, people are still more powerful than search-bots! Writing BEST WEBSITE DESIGNER UK a thousand times won’t fool anyone!
2) Organise Yourself, make your site easy to navigate. Clear titles and page layouts will make your site more user-friendly and the search engines like it too.
Remember if people like your site they will recommend it to others and are more likely to keep coming back. The amount of visits to your site will help to boost your rankings too.
3) Be alive! Static sites with no updates will soon lose any ranking you achieve. Incorporate inbound links and updates from social media sites.
This keeps your site updated without any extra effort on your part. Make sure you review your content from time to time too. Your business doesn’t stand still, neither should your website.
4. Use Alt tags on images. Search engines are good but they can’t read the thousand words your pictures tell. If you have used images they hopefully relate to something you are describing. (If not why are they there?!)
5) Plan, plan what you want to achieve from the site before you let the developer get her/his hands on the brief.
The SEO should be an integral part of the site design and development, not just a bolt on at the end. Plan well and rise through the result rankings!